Let us bask in the glory of Alice: Madness Returns concept art
I’m down with that.
Ian Miller’s illustrations for the Lord of the Rings.
AH I have this book. It’s awessssommmmeeee
Some more sketches from the journal I kept in 2009 during Tangled while developing the character of Rapunzel. These drawings are from my research of what a typical day in the life of Rapunzel might have been.
She would write in her journal, do laundry, prepare the fireplace for her daily hair brushing session with Mother Gothel. She had chores. She had ideas. She had good days and bad. Some days her paintings represented her hope, other days they represented her fears. Rapunzel was a regular girl bursting at the seems with creativity. Walls could not contain her spirit.
This journal later helped me when designing Rapunzel’s murals for the movie.
(more Rapunzel diary sketches and notes on my blog claireonacloud.com)
Hello guys!! Here’s my giveaway as I promised since I’ve reached + than 2,000 followers!
What you’ll gain:
- 1. Bad Day Alice Mug by the Spanish designer Javi Molner Really cool and you can wash it in the dishwasher
- 2. Alice’s 7321 Notebook Large Size
- 3. Alice’s 7321 Notebook Medium Size
- 4. Tim Burton’s Alice Personalized Journal
- Likes Count
- Reblog as many times as you want but please don’t bother your followers. Not giveaway blogs
- You don’t have to be following me but I’m gonna do more giveaways if my followers keep rising like this. So more followers = more giveaways!
- You’ll have to give me your address (If you win)
- I’ll ship internationally
because there are not enough fucking Spanish people here so…
- I’ll use a random number generator
- Giveaway ends on May 18th
Sorry for no Alice Madness Returns stuff because it’s too expensive and hard to get so…
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
THIS ENDS NEXT WEEK!!!